Thursday, April 24, 2014

Helping Nature – An elderly person in a share cab


I usually take share cab every day to my office.  It’s a small sized but a bit tall from the ground. One particular day, I got a cab. It was almost full. I had shoulder laptop bag and since I couldn’t get in with my bag on,  I took the bag in my hand.  Since I had bag in my hand, I couldn’t use the support to get in. I took the bag in my hand, held it inside the cab as a balance and tried to get in.  Suddenly an elderly person took hold of my bag and placed it beside his seat so that I could hold on the hand-support to get in.  I got in comfortably and just thanked him

Well… This is simple and nothing to be taken seriously. Anyone could have done it.  But none did except for this elderly person. Was it a great deal? Yes- It is for an affected person- Me. There was no sense of achievement or happiness on his face that he helped me. It was like this had to be done and he did it without any expectation.

An unexpected support to an unexpecting person at an unexpected time without expecting anything – Isnt this an Angelic nature? It is. J

No comments:

Post a Comment